I've got mailman3 up on Ubuntu 16.04, in a virtualenv, and (eventually) got
everything working mostly okay.
My last hurdle is archiving into hyperkitty: the web interface says "no
archived list yet".
The list I'm starting with is set to archive both to prototype (which I
set up in the beginning, before I got hyperkitty going) and to
hyperkitty. There appear to be no further boxes I can check, and
mailman_hyperkitty.cfg is in place and I think correct.
I think it's nearly working because new messages get filed to
./var/archives/hyperkitty/spool, in individual *.pck files, but then
these files don't go anywhere, and the archives don't appear in the web
It could be a problem with cronjobs, with qrunner, or maybe there's just
one last hidden switch in a database somewhere that I haven't thrown.
But I can't find anything.