Thank you! You wrote:
On October 5, 2026 2:09:04 PM EDT, "Lars Bjørndal via Mailman-users" <mailman-users@mailman3.org> wrote:
I recently stopped getting my own messages when posting to one of the lists. I get my own mail when posting to other lists. Receive own postings is set to Yes. I'm a non-member on the list I'm posting to, but that list has another list as a member, and I'm a member of that list, with Receive my own post set to yes.
Does the post reach that member list?
Yes. I know others who has got them.
If you post directly to the member list, do you receive that post from the list?
I haven't tested that.
Is your delivery enabled on that list?
Yes.
I've not configured these lists for a long time, and it has worked until recently. Any idea on where to search for the cause?
I've changed dmarc policy on the domain from none to quarantine. Should that matter?
Yes. What is the dmarc mitigation action on those lists?
Replace From: with list address and DMARC Mitigate unconditionally set to no for both lists.
Lars